TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Loktah's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Loktah's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Loktah at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Loktah's web site are provided "as is". Loktah makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Loktah does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Loktah or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Loktah's Internet site, even if Loktah or a Loktah authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Loktah's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Loktah does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Loktah may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Loktah does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Loktah has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Loktah of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Loktah's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
361 Exchange St.
West Monroe, Louisiana, 71292
To write us an email please use our online feedback form.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER?
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit;
- and information volunteered by the consumer such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS INFORMATION?
The information we gather is
- used to improve the content of our web site;
- used to notify consumers about updates to our web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- and to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site.
DO WE SERVE COOKIES?
- record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart,
- and record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
HOW AND WHY WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
- Our email mailing list is strictly opt-in. If you are currently on our mailing list and do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future please let us know by visiting us at http://loktah.com/contact or using the "manage subscriptions" link at the bottom of the latest email you've received from us.
- If you have submitted a request or question using our online feedback form we will respond by either using your email address or giving you a call.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://loktah.com/contact. Please provide us with your exact name and address so we can have you removed from our mailing list.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders or requests for information they have placed on-line.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers might also receive a telephone call from UPS regarding the delivery status of their order.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://loktah.com/contact.
Please provide us with your name and phone number so we can remove you from our call-list.
DO WE USE ADSERVERS?
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
UPON REQUEST WE PROVIDE SITE VISITORS WITH ACCESS TO
- all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them,
- financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them,
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them,
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
You can access this information by giving us a call at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://loktah.com/contact.
WHAT IF MY INFORMATION IS WRONG?
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information.
- You can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http:/loktah.com/contact.
- Customers can also change the information by logging in to their account on your web site and selecting "My Account" from the secondary menu.
DO YOU USE A SECURE SERVER?
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a security badge on our site.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.