- LOKTAH ROES
- Contact Us
Barnwood | Frames
This item can be ordered via LOKTAH Roes.
The Barnwood frame collection is made from reclaimed barn wood which means it's not just nice to look at but it is helping us reuse beautiful wood that would have been lost otherwise. You can select our double acrylic float mount option to show off a beautiful torn edge print between two layers of clear, museum grade acrylic. For a more classic style we offer 4 acid-free archival grade mat options you can select with any of our frames to display and preserve your print for future generations.
• Please note we will not be able to ship via Postal Service with this item and you will need to select Fedex if purchasing.
• Please note shipping frames will be more expensive than general products due to the large size of box required. We are charged fees from the shipping provider to cover the dimensional weight.
• We may contact you if the shipping quote to your area is above the price quoted, you will be requested to either switch to a shipping method that meets the payment already made or be charged the additional difference.
• This item is hand crafted and created with reclaimed wood. Given its old weathered nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and we believe produces a beautiful unique piece. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. They will contain unique features such as nicks, cuts and old nots as well as old nail holes.
• FREE FRAMING SERVICE (included when purchasing a print)
10 Business Days Turnaround
|Material(s)||reclaimed barn wood, arylic|
|Color(s)||weathered grey and brown|
- Artwork Requirements: Order your image at least 1-2 inches smaller on all sides to showcase the torn edge print.
- Volume discount applies.
- This item is made from eco friendly materials.
In order to view pricing or order Loktah's range of professional products you will need to apply for a professional account.